If you need assistance, please call 530-224-2270

Redding Carr Fire Special Financial Relief Program

WayneFreddie-gradient-email2.pngWe at Windermere Real Estate are committed to helping families who lost their homes in this devastating fire. Freddie and I are donating 25% of our commission paid to us to anyone who is burned out or has severe fire damage and is going to need to buy in the area. The money we donate can be spent on anything they need or re-donated to others that need assistance. Let your friends and neighbors know if they need assistance.  **Some restrictions apply, call for details.  530-224-2270

We are reaching out to sellers who have vacant listings and asking them to allow families to rent their homes with short and long-terms leases. If you are a buyer or seller or know of anyone who can use our help, please contact us at 530-224-2270 with any questions or email redding@windermere.com.  CA DRE Lic #01229652,01221154

I need housing

I have housing available

Get qualified for the Carr Fire Loan 203h

Links & Resources

If you lost your home...

Step 1: Contact your...

Homeowners insurance as soon as possible.

Claims can also be made at the emergency response trailers stationed at the Shasta College evacuation center located at 11555 Old Oregon Trail. 

Contact the Assessor’s office to file a Claim for Disaster Relief Reassessment of Property Damaged by Misfortune or Calamity. 1450 Court St #208A, Redding.  530-225-3600

Small Business Assocation Disaster Assistance - The SBA provides low-interest disaster loans to help businesses and homeowners recover from declared disasters. https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/disaster-assistance

Step 2: Find a place to stay. Most insurers policies include “Loss of Use or Loss of Rents” coverage, which will reimburse for lodging, food, gas and incidental expenses associated with the evacuation. Save all your receipts. 

Step 3: Ask about restoration companies that can help with cleaning up soot, boarding up windows, and other construction. Ask your agent or insurance adjuster to recommend a few different companies. 

Step 4: Separate damaged property from undamaged property. The insurance company will need a detailed inventory list from you after they inspect the loss. Separating your damaged property from your undamaged property will make it easier for you to make a list of your damaged items. This list needs to include the date you purchased each item, the brand name, the price you paid, and the serial number, model, or description of each item. If the item was a gift, be sure to indicate that as well. Photos of any damaged items are always helpful if receipts are not available.

Step 5: Save undamaged property from further destruction. Any items that are not damaged should be put in a safe place, even if it means putting them in storage.

Step 6: Sign up for FEMA assistance. 

Step 7: Go to the post office on Churn Creek and set up a forward address and/or plan to pick up your mail at this location.
Evacuation/Fire info
Vendors, Cleanup & Other Help

Where to Donate

Windermere NorCal Properties
415 Knollcrest Drive Suite 102
Redding, CA 96003
DRE# 01221154

IDX Content is provided via the Internet for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use. Variable Price’ indicates the seller is willing to entertain offers within a Listing Price Range. All measurements and all calculations of area are approximate. Information provided by Seller/Other sources, not verified by Broker. All interested persons should independently verify accuracy of information. Provided properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. IDX provided by Commissions Inc. Data last updated:May 25, 2019